Last week I took a little break from the daily grind, and made a quick trip up to one of my favorite places. Unconciously I formed a list of reasons Why Montreal is Better than Seattle:
- It has reasonable underground public transportation. (Buses in tunnels?)
- People are more attractive (including my lovely girlfriend) This is probably because the population is less dominated by "technology" types (like myself).
- Better night life / bar scene. Foosball available for play in bars.
- The student ghetto is within a reasonable distance of downtown and other fun stuff.
- Montreal has the French language and is generally more diverse while Seattle is a monoculture.